• Develop strategic goals and objectives for the Dept of Startup & innovation.
• Responsible for preparing the annual work plan and budget;
• Maintain a rapport with students, mentors, support staff, administration, consortium members, partner organizations and other stakeholders as needed to carry out job responsibilities in a professional manner.
• Develop and maintain partnerships with other Govt Offices, Startup Organisations and Corporates across the globe.
• Serve as a primary point of interface for SSIP programs;
• Assist in planning and organizing SSIP events;
• Coordinate the activities of various Startup & Innovation committees;
• Should be able to present operating results to President, Vice President 7 Provost;
• Develop tools and processes for program management and innovation efforts;
• Provide leadership and establish criteria to monitor program performance;
• Attend organizational meetings;
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Provost;
Based on experience, current salary and As per Industry norms.
10 - 15 Years
1 Lac 25 Thousand To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.
Pharma / R&D / Biotech
Develop strategic goals interface SSIP program Coordinate Startup & Innovation committees Director ceo