2 - 10 Years
• produces Information By Formatting, Editing, Retrieving, Copying, and Transmitting Text, Data and Graphics.
• maintains Executive's Appointment Schedule By Planning and Scheduling Meetings, Conferences, and Travel.
• welcomes Guests and Customers By Greeting Them, in Person or On the Telephone; Answering or Directing Inquiries.
• provides Historical Reference By Developing and Utilizing Filing and Retrieval Systems; Recording Meeting Discussions.
• maintains Office Supplies Inventory By Checking Stock to Determine Inventory Level; Anticipating Needed Supplies; Evaluating New Office Products; Placing and Expediting Orders for Supplies; Verifying Receipt of Supplies.
• arranges Travel and Meetings By Developing Itineraries and Agendas; Booking Transportation; Arranging Lodging and Meeting Accommodations.
|Salary||1 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Front Office / Executive Assistant / Data Entry|
|Work Experience||2 - 10 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Contact Person||Ms Alex|