2 - 10 Years
• gather and Evaluate User Requirements in Collaboration with Product Managers and Engineers.
• illustrate Design Ideas Using Storyboards, Process Flows and Sitemaps.
• design Graphic User Interface Elements, like Menus, Tabs and Widgets.
• build Page Navigation Buttons and Search Fields.
• develop Ui Mockups and Prototypes that Clearly Illustrate How Sites Function and Look Like.
• create Original Graphic Designs (e.g. Images, Sketches and Tables).
• prepare and Present Rough Drafts to Internal Teams and Key Stakeholders.
• identify and Troubleshoot Ux Problems (e.g. Responsiveness).
• conduct Layout Adjustments Based On User Feedback.
• adhere to Style Standards On Fonts, Colors and Images.
• proven Work Experience as a Ui/ux Designer or Similar Role.
• portfolio of Design Projects.
• knowledge of Wireframe Tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and Invision).
• up-to-date Knowledge of Design Software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
• team Spirit; Strong Communication Skills to Collaborate with Various Stakeholders.
• good Time-management Skills.
• graduation in Design, Computer Science or Relevant Field.
|Salary||1 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Work Experience||2 - 10 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Contact Person||Ms Alex|