• Preferably PhD / Masters in Entrepreneurship & Startup or in Business Administration.
• Industry Experience would be an added advantage.
• Flair to administer & excel in the field of startups & innovation
• Candidate having good Experience & Skills in relevant area can also apply • Having specialization in Engineering / Technology & Management can also apply.
•10-15 years of academic experience probably in any academic Institution.
• Industry Experience of 10-15 years would be an added advantage.
• Lead the design and planning of entrepreneurship and MSME development and support components of the project
• Manage the implementation of entrepreneurship and MSME development components of the project
• Lead the design of the overall training programme for both aspiring and existing entrepreneurs
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with relevant local public and private stakeholders (e.g. vocational training institutions) related to entrepreneurship components of the project
• Design, plan and upgrade entrepreneurship and enterprise development materials, training activities and plans, training programmes, materials and tools, pre- and post-tests as required
• Deliver training programmes with support of other team members
• Continually identify specific training needs and support required for components of the project as appropriate
• Identify needs for start-up packages and non-financial business development services for entrepreneurs and lead the design and implementation of these components
• Identify gaps and lead the design and delivery of business development services for entrepreneurs
• Undertake annual market assessments of training needs and market demands for entrepreneurship training, including the supply and demand for skills (soft, vocational, technical etc.)
• Draft reports on completion of project activities and inputs into narrative project reports
• Draft, monitor and manage activity budgets for entrepreneurship and training components of the project with support/oversight from Programme Director
• Support the design and implementation of the monitoring framework and plan as it relates to entrepreneurship components of the project
• Oversee, mentor and build capacity of National Entrepreneurship Officer
• Hands-on experience in training need identification, design of training programmes and tools, and delivery of training in developing country contexts required
• Experience working in one or more of the following areas an asset: business skills training, business incubation hubs, business development services
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent computer skills
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
• High degree of initiative, flexibility and creativity
• Ability to work well within a small team and able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
|Experience||10 - 15 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering/ Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||Excellent communication & interpersonal skills dean MSME development Project management|
|About Company||Placement consultant|