4 - 20 Years
• Defining Sales Strategy, planning and execution in line with Organizational Goals
• Budget preparation and compliance
• Market intelligence and Customer relationship management
• Ensuring that team meets the goals set for the Region
• Provide customer support by attending Customer calls, mails, letters etc.
• Submission of Quotations, Samples, Drawing etc to customers
• Handling routine queries from Customers on all relevant issues and update Management about the status
• Interaction with relevant department/functions on day to day basis to delight Customers
• Total ownership of Customers to ensure that desired Goals and Objectives are met and very high level of Customer satisfaction
• ERP updation and monitoring the performance of all Sales Executives (Field staff)
• Ensure close co-ordination with Customer and Field staff by frequent field visits as necessary
• Training to all Staff members about Product, Process, Market and Customers expectations
• Co-ordination with Service and Plant team for Customer complaint or service issues
• Monthly performance monitoring of all Staff and reporting to Management
• Co-ordination with Design and Top Management for new product development
• Good communicator in English, Hindi and Gujarati.
• Leadership qualities for driving solutions from various disciplines and situations.
• Sensible for escalation of issues to Senior level.
• Shall be ready to take up challenges, work independently and shall have desire to learn.
• Understanding of Standards, Markets and Customers while closing the business deal.
• Strategy and Leadership.
• Communication and Presentation.
• Decision making, Negotiation and Conflict resolution.
• Will be operating from Gandhinagar, but may require to travel around India.
|Salary||3 Lac To 9 Lac P.A.|
|Work Experience||4 - 20 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Contact Person||Mr. Hardik|